Alex Rider: Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz | Teen Ink

Alex Rider: Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz

November 4, 2011
By ksegs BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
ksegs BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Alex Rider Stormbreaker By Anthony
Horowitz Puffin Books 2007 PP. 385
ISBN 978-0-14-240611-3






Alex Rider: Stormbreaker
I couldn't’t believe looking at the title that the book was going to be so good. The cover was bland and the titldidn't’t give away much so I just had to read it.Anyways, It all began when Alex Rider stepped into the bank. She took him to the office where he was told to wait. But before he glanced into his dead uncle’s office. He decided to take a chance. He went over to the window and climbed out. He walks on a ledge one hundred feet above London. He finally reached his uncle’s office. He climbs in and looks around Right as he gets to the file on his death they bust in. Before he knows it he is shot and falls to the floor. Realizing that his life is about to change forever.
I love the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. It has all the elements of a realistic fiction action book suspense, action, fun to predict, good wording and overall fun. One time he had to escape a cage but the bad guy was coming. Another time he had to escape a burning building. The author uses very good wording like accelerating and demolish. I think this book is perfect for teens who love action. If I had to rate it I would give it 9 out of 10.


The author's comments:
This is my book review on the book Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz.