Lost and Found by Anne Schraff | Teen Ink

Lost and Found by Anne Schraff

How will Darcy React when she finds out that the man who has been following her home is no stalker, but a relative that she has not seen in years?

Darcy Wills thinks she is going crazy. First, there was a mysterious stranger following her home, and then there was a threatening note left on her desk. Darcy’s sister Jamee starts to hang out with an older boy named Bobby and she will do anything to stay with him. One day Jamee goes too far and steals a CD for him. Does Bobby really like her or is he just using her to get free stuff?

Lost and Found is part of the series Bluford High. Anne Schraff is a great author. I love the way she wrote the book with great descriptive words. Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down. In some parts of the book, I actually started crying.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves to read about drama, family problems, and Mystery. Some other books that are also part of the Bluford Series are A Matter of Trust, Someone to Love, and Brother in Arms.

nicole26 said...
i am reading this book in my school an i really love it

EMILY12 said...
on Aug. 13 2012 at 11:13 am
THIS WAS A REALLY GREAT BOOK I LOVE TO READ BOOKS LIKE THIS ! IM NOW READING SOMEONE TO LOVE ME

biancca00 said...
i have a ? ABOUT THIS BOOK what are some clues to finding the sister

super bhadd said...
on Dec. 12 2011 at 9:53 am
i love this book<3

Lost And Found Was A Good Book Even Though It Was The First Book I Read All The Books In The Series And They All Have Something TO Do With Each Other And I Just LOVE IT

shantel said...
on Nov. 10 2011 at 9:53 am
this is the greates review ever

nika said...
ilove this book:) and i het all of yall

I read this book and it was alsome.

on Apr. 12 2011 at 9:57 am
who is the auther

MUSiC_L0VER said...

well... i just got the book and im bout to read it.. haa this book better be good!! jk but i will be back to tell what i thought about it!!

suuuuh woop!! jk but yeah.. its gonna be my first time actually wanting to read a book.. and lets see if i will actually finish it.. cuz i never finish reading any books at all..

haa<3 marii

on Mar. 22 2011 at 9:53 am

i think that this a good book and do any of you'll know where it took place?? like what city??

Jazzypooh BRONZE, Wilson, North Carolina

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. (Phillippians 4:13)

There is a new book out called "Pretty Ugly" and it is like a sequel to "Lost and Found." I just finished reading it, it is really good.

How don't you like me. You don't even know me?

Voice96 said...
This is an extremely good book. I reccomend it for anyone who enjoys Drama, Suspence,and mystery. Dont get lazy at first and stop reading because it can actually relate to many people with family problems. I hope what happened in this book hasnt happened in real life, If so GET HELP!(im serious..)

haleyj:) said...
on Nov. 12 2010 at 10:30 am
this is a very gud book...

I love this book and all the books inthe series!

tia96 said...
I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!

querious said...

what is the right choice darcy made in this book?

blazinred said...
i love this book alout it show so much suspence till the end and thhat is why i truly love this book

JK girl said...
I realy enjoyed this book i think people with family issues should read this book

:D