In Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon | Teen Ink

In Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon

By TyL17 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
TyL17 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

you only live once

In The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time 

In the curious incident of the dog in the night-time is such an amazing book! At age 15, Chris is autism, but not just any kind, but a really smart kid and he tries his best at everything. The most remarkable thing about him is he’s a brave kid. Only person in this book is mainly about Chris and his dad going through rough times together and some good things. But sadly the mother had died. But when Chris discovers that there’s a dead dog in his neighbors backyard, he then checks it out and then he gets caught by the neighbor thinking Chris killed the dog. The police arrived and he gets put in jail. When Chris got out of jail he wanted to adventure to find out who killed the dog, but the dad was so unhappy with the idea and frustrated with him it. So mainly it was all about him. He soon finds out something very shocking and he gets scared of his dad so then he runs away to find a house with a certain person that lives far away, and that’s what his braveness came from. With a shocking ending. This was an incredible story and a shocking ending with will make you believe that Chris did the right thing. One of the best book I’ve read this year, I would defiantly read it again.

This is one of my favorite books i've read, and really enjoyed it.