jojo rabbit | Teen Ink

jojo rabbit

By Angelorozzcoo BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Angelorozzcoo BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Kill all the jews. is what the nazi would say, it’s what our main character is but is he like every other nazi? jojo rabbit is a satire film that makes fun of adolf hitler and the nazis during wwll, it is a comedic film yet scary, everything that is portrayed can be frightening and uncomfortable to watch for some people.

set during wwll this comedic war film follows our main character jojo and his dreams of being like his idol, adolf hitler, this prompt in itself could set off a lot of people from watching this movie, or at least it should 

the film jojo rabbit was released on november 8, 2019 and was directed by taik waititi, the film is about our main character jojo discovering a secret hiding in his house and learning the truth of his blind nationalism. 

jojo was easily the most interesting character in the film in my opinion, his character development was great going from hating the jews to falling in love with one. 

jojo rabbit is an academy winning film who won a award for best picture at the academy awards in 2020.

jojo rabbit was a good film.