Who Says by Selena gomez (And The Scene) | Teen Ink

Who Says by Selena gomez (And The Scene)

April 22, 2011
By Muzic4MeAlwayz SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Muzic4MeAlwayz SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
9 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is a perfect bond of union."


We all know Selena gomez, the young, beautiful, talented actress who stars in the Disney Channel hit show Wizards of Waverly Place. But does anyone really stop and focus on the other half of her career; singing? Take her recent track "Who Says", a beautiful song about how girls/young teens should accept themselves for who they are. Unlike her other recent songs like "Round and Round" and "A Year Without Rain", this song tends to lean more towards being yourself, excepting your flaws, and being anybody you want to be. With awesome vocals and a catchy tune, Selena Gomez delivers a powerful message to all her girl fans out there. Be confident in everything you do and don't worry about all those judgeful words that may have been said to you.

I really love this song by Selena Gomez. I personally think this is the kind of music young girls and teens should be listening to, something to boost our confidence and self esteem. Instead of talking about boys, love, or crushes, Selena Gomez approaches another topic for once, and she does a pretty great job at it!


The author's comments:
"Who says you can't be the best?"