Fortnite | Teen Ink

Fortnite

November 7, 2019
By Anonymous

    Fortnite is a third person battle royale game. It has been out since July 21 of 2017. It now has two chapters in this game. In chapter 1 there were 10 seasons. Also in chapter 2 they are on the first season.

   In season one (aka the og season) was the start of fortnite. They only put acuple weapons in at the time and no new different skins. In season 2 they added a few new aspects to the game. They added new landing spots and new weapons. They also added a new emote/dance move to the game called “The Fresh.” 

   In season 3 they added new weapon rarities and weapons. They also added new skins and emotes. They also added a battle pass option to unlock special items. In the battle pass their were 100 tiers to unlock. Each tier had a unique items, emotes, and skins. You had to complete challenges to tier up.

   In season 4 they made a live event that added new aspects to the game. They added a meteor event which crashed into dusty depo and changed it into dusty devit. Before the event happened there were meteors crashing into the map every where. They added a new battle pass which introduced new skins and emotes and the tier 100 skin was the omega skin. They also added a new gun called the drum gun which was overpowered at the time. 

   In season 5 there was a new avent and new items added to the map. There was a new rocket launch event which introduced rifts to the games. Rifts are thing that teleport you into the sky and you can glide around the map easier. In season 6 they added a purple cube named kevin into the world of fortnite. Kevin would move around the fortnite map and destroy anything in its path.

   In season 7 there was another event called the ice storm event which introduced new landmarks. They also added wraps into the battle pass which let players customize there weapons and vehicles. In season 8 they added a new jungle biome, a giant volcano, pirate campsites and more places. They added a treasure map which lead to a treasure chest that had legendary loot. The tier 100 battle pass skin was the luxe skin.

   Season 9 was a futurist season which add Neo Tilted. They introduced Fort Bytes which are collectible items that can be retrieved either around the map or by completing certain tasks/challenges. Season X was fortnights worst season. They added meches which was the worst idea they had. They lost several players because of is.

   In the new chapter 2 fortnite made the game better by adding bots (CPU). They also added new locations like slurpee swamps and weeping woods. They also added new varieties of weapons. They also added boat as the new vehicle which works on water and land. Fortnite also added a new swimming animation and new water location.They also added a new healing gun called the bandage bazooka.


The author's comments:

It is about a realy populare game and what happened in each season.