The Life of Both Worlds | Teen Ink

The Life of Both Worlds

June 7, 2013
By uhooo BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
uhooo BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The Life of Both





Worlds




Boom!David took a crushing blow to his skull.He dropped like a droplet from the sky.He went from 0-90 in a matter of nanoseconds.Crash!his body splattered as if a bug under a shoe.His brother watched helplessly as if an infant.He flew to his brother in a angry rage.
He started to cry and fill up with a thousand emotions.But mostly with courage and aggression.As Kevin grieved about his now dead brother.He happily thought about ending Romeo`s life.So he whispered to his brothers lifeless body I promise you a vendetta.
Romeo had thought he had destroyed the bond of the two brothers to secure victory.But instead sparked an eternal flame between family.
Let me take you to where it all started.Centuries ago when the gods were worshiped.Zeus banished Hates to the underworld for all eternity for his actions.And for that we are grateful,but Hates promised a vendetta for all eternity.”It may not be from me but of my blood”.
Hates ment what he said about the vendetta.So he thought of creating a blood line he forged a son out of the darkness of the world.With the aggression of Hates himself with the flame of passion out of the fiery furnace.When he was done he told his son what his job would be and what to do for his lifetime.
But that wasn`t all he had to have him a human identity and had to be supervised on earth.So he sent his best demon to play a perental role in his life with his help of course.But in order for his plan to work he had to think.
Then it came to him he would devise a potion out of the cauldron of death.The potion would turn Zeus children mortal upon birth.But then there was the factor of getting him to drink it.Ding!the lightbulb over his head flickered and he thought he could make him drink it.
So he gave Ariez the god of war.Because he knew he was mad at Zeus because he always wanted peace and harmony.So on a banquet they had he gave it to him.Later on Zeus and Athena had two boys.Their names are David and Kevin Dimond.