The Halloween Party. | Teen Ink

The Halloween Party.

October 18, 2014
By thegameblogger13 BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas
thegameblogger13 BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"How do you make time fly? You throw the clock out the window."


 Tonight is going to be my third favorite holiday, Halloween. I was going to a Halloween party tonight held by the coolest seventh graders. I was also going with my friend, Jason. Jason is not the best guy to be around when hanging out with cool kids. Let's just see what tonight brings.

 It's nine o clock, the night of the party. I'm in front of my mirror putting on my Nick Fury costume. "Perfect!" I grab my skateboard and went to the address of the party. Eventually I got to a house with orange and black balloons, loud music, and colorful lights flashing through the windows. I got my skateboard, walked up to the house, and ranged the doorbell. No one seemed to answer, so I rang the doorbell again. No one still answered, I think it was the loud music. So I knocked on the door really hard. Then James opened the door. I couldn't believe it! One of the coolest kids in my grade is standing in front of me! "Hey Kieren! Nice costume, you can come on in!".

 I walked in the house. "By the way, you have the eye patch on the wrong eye.", he said. I changed the eye patch and looked around the place. There's was flashing lights and lots of people screaming and dancing. I got some soda and tried to blend in with everyone else. By throwing my hands in the air and wasting my soda on purpose. "Hey, what's your name?", a kid said. "Kieren.", I responded. "The name's Trevor, it looks like we have a person who knows to party! Do you want to hang out with us?" "Sure!" I couldn't believe what was going on. I was at a cool party hanging out with cool people. I loved it!

 There was a loud knocking at the door, the person kept knocking until James opened the door. It was Jason dressed in a...pink bunny costume. On my gosh Jason why?! I tried to move my group to the back of the room, but it was too late. "Hey, Kieren! Kieren, do you see me? Do you see me?", Jason yelled. "Do you know this guy?", Trevor said. "What? No, he must've mistaken another person." I took Jason to the back of the room. "What are you doing wearing a bunny costume?!" "I forgot to get a costume with my allowance today, so I got my pajamas.", Jaosn said. "Hey, when is The Pink Panther gonna leave? He's wrecking my party!", said James. "Did your mom pick out your costume?", Trevor said laughing. Jason left the house without saying a word. "You know The Pink Panther is a panther.", I said to James. "I don't care." Way to tone down your nerdiness, Kieren!

 I went outside and saw Jason walking off. "Hey Jason! Sorry about what happened back there. There's only three hours until Halloween is over, do you want to go Trick or Treating?". "Sure!", he said. For the whole night me and Jason were Trick or Treating, and we got a whole lot of candy. This was the best Halloween ever!


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences