Lexie | Teen Ink

Lexie

By dankmemez BRONZE, Leawood, Kansas
dankmemez BRONZE, Leawood, Kansas

Lexie was just a average kid attending law school to everybody. Nobody really knew that she was struggling on the inside. Not at grades, she was a straight A student and extremely smart and hard working. But that didn’t help her get cases. She never got any good or big cases, always small ones that nobody cared about. And she knew that if she wanted to prove that she was a smart, good lawyer, she would need a good case. And that’s when she finally got her break.

Tom Cassio was his name, he was a extremely well known movie producer. And all sorts of people wanted to hire him to make movies for them. Until something happened to him. His wife was mysteriously murdered in the night. And Tom ended up being the victim that everyone thought did it.

The more Lexie was thought about it the more she was certain it was him. But he soon found out, and she didn’t know it. As she was sitting at home he pulled up to her house in his car. She invited him in and all was fine until he pulled out knife and began to walk towards her…

Lexie ran and screamed as Tom chased her around. Finally she hid and waited until the man had walked around 30 feet from her. And then she called the cops. She stayed completely still until they showed up. They threw him on the ground and put him in handcuffs. And off he went, and Lexie was finally free.

It's also cool