Invisible Man | Teen Ink

Invisible Man

The invisible man

Hi my name is Jayson. I was two years old when my family left me. I am now forty one years old. Let me tell you my story. When I saw two years old my family left me at a church. My mom's name was Anna and my dad's name was Jim. Then a pastor found me in the rain, me crying in the rain under the patio of the church. He tried to find my parents but he couldn't.  So the young pastor adopted me with his wife. The pastor's name is Tony which is my dad now he took care of me. When I was twelve I was bullied I felt invisible I had no friends the only person that loved me is my fake dad .Although he took care of me I what to meet my real parents I still love my fake dad I want to meet my real parents but something came to me what if they died or they forgot about me. Who are my parents, where are they? When I was eighteen I got my first job and car well, not really a job. I still work for my dad in the church I got my first car although it was junky I still was happy. When I was twenty I went out on a  normal day then something struck a drunk driver. I was in a coma. My fake dad sat right next to me . The nurse had the same last name as me and my dad asked her questions then she asked are you jayson? I was stund I said yes. She said well let me go talk to your dad.They came back with happiness on their faces. My fake dad said well son we had so many memories but this is ur real mom and ur dad is at home.My fake dad said you can visit me whenever you what. But I haven't seen him sense. I want to know where my fake dad is because he really felt like my real dad and he was the best person I knew. He was the only friend to me and treated me right and my real mom and dad didnt treat me right because what happened they bary let me go out with my friends because they were scared I'd run away.