Por Vida | Teen Ink

Por Vida

October 14, 2021
By Anonymous


After a long day and football practice on October, 34 9210. Vato Loco was strutting out the locker room and hopped in his truck and cruised home.

While blaring some SPM he gets a call from his homie Los telling him to get on his game when he gets home. As Vato Loco is pulling up into the driveway he notices his mom isn’t home but doesn’t pay much attention to it. He puts away his backpack and walks to the kitchen to open the fridge and finds some leftovers to heat up. A few minutes later he gallups upstairs to jump on his game and starts playing some matches with Los. After a few hours pass Vato Loco gets a call from his mom and she tells him to expeditiously turn on the Tv in the living room and put on the news because everyone is panicking.

He jumps up then swings open the door and runs as fast as he can down the stairs whilst on the phone, he turns the Tv on to the news to see the reporter speaking with the head of NASA Administration. The head of Administration was saying that something is wrong with the sun,  it looks as though as the suns align above him once in a lifetime it is losing gas as we speak. Which is giving concern to all the head scientists that the sun might just explode. A few minutes later there is an important announcement radioed to the administration saying that the sun's delineated above him and fulminated. As choppers take flight and cameras show people panicking and flooding out of downtown, supermarkets, and malls like a horde of buffalo running from predators.

Just eight minutes later the whole earth shakes as it just left its orbit around causing huge tsunamis and earthquakes around the world. The side facing the sun just boiled away from the shockwave of the sun and everything else just starts to quickly freeze. As the face of the earth just went completely extinct.