Pepe | Teen Ink

Pepe

May 10, 2022
By Angel312 BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
Angel312 BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This story starts with a boy, a boy who had always lived on Earth in a really poor town just outside of Antarctica,  the year is 3456 and actually, the whole Earth is poor compared to the rest of the galaxy. The boy's name is Pepe the second. Pepe is 14 years old and comes from a bloodline who started a world war on mars. Pepe has to stay in earth because of his bloodline., but it isn't just because they started it and lost, it's because of the reason the war started. Pepe’s great great great great great great great grandpa Juanito started a war because some of the countries leaders said that Juanito had a small pp, so obviously being the smartest being alive he nuked every single one of them. How did he lose? The rest of the countries thought that was the dumbest reason why anyone would attack anyone so the rest of the world decided to unite and completely obliterate Juanito's country which was named “pls don't nuke” the reason why I told you this useless history is that now Pepe can’t travel anywhere so he has to stay in the Earth until some miracle happens and this miracle is about to happen. This miracle starts on a taco Tuesday, and obviously, Pepe had to get his tacos because it’s taco Tuesday, but on the way to get his tacos, there was a lady who seemed susnot just because she was wearing all black, had a gun in her hand, and was aiming at him. No just because she's wearing heels. Those went out of fashion 1000 years ago anyway; now Pepe is running for his life because there is a weird lady with heels chasing him. He ends up in an alley when an old green guy shows up that looks a lot like Yoda, but for originality reasons, we will call him Yopa, so Yopa pulls out a green-black saber then uses the strength to push the weird lady with heels away. Then Yopa tells him that “galaxy in great danger it is” that he needs Pepe’s help not because he has some weird special power which Pepe does, but Yopa doesn't know that. Yopa just knows that he needs this kid to stop the life star which basically creates planets which is bad for Yopa because he is a real estate agent but for planets and he doesn't have a life star. However, Darf Vader does, but he still needs a power source which is Pepe, and he actually put a bounty on Pepe. Yopa basically steals Pepe and takes him hostage to make his own life star. Now that lady with heels is actually another real estate agent she was actually aiming at Yopa; He was behind Pepe so this lady needs Pepe to stop both of these guys because she is also a real estate agent, but she is not as popular, so she can’t build something as expensive. All the information about Yopa getting Pepe gets to Darf vader and he sends a Bountyhunter for Pepe, the Mango, and so while all of this happens Yopa is trying to figure out how to make a life star, in order to do that he gets many scientists and other smart people that know how to build complicated stuff but among us those people is the lady with heels. Now this lady with heels is very attractive so her plan is to seduce Yopa and get Pepe and she does exactly that, but before all of this happened, Yopa is actually teaching Pepe how to be a bebi and Pepe doesn't like being a Jebi. He always knew he was a power source he was planning to make a suit for himself that would get him unbelievable powers, in all those years of living in shame he was learning how to build this complicated suit. He says that out of all the time he spend on Earth, his only good moments were when he was learning how to make his suit but throughout all those years he never would have thought he was going to be able to get the money for the suit but now that he has a rich daddy. Yes, because Yopa actually didn't steal him he basically bought him and made him his son he can now get all the money. Yopa is actually pretty dumb he gave him all the money he needed for his suit, Yopa wanted to give him all he wanted before he became a power source for the rest of his life. Pepe had finally done it, he had built his suit, and now he had more ideas of how to use his suit since he now knows how to use the strength. Now imagine all the futuristic robotic things that are so overpowered and put it into this suit plus the strength, and you get a God. All of these real estate agents don't have any knowledge of this, so once lady with heels seduces Yopa, I know what your thinking who knew Yopa had that kind of side to him anyway, once that happens, she enters the house knocks Yopa out now imagine a cool fighting scene between a bunch of buffed guys or other jebisand she fighting them ok good continue story then she gets to the room where Pepes at she tells him that we gotta get out of there and at that moment there was an explosion in the side of the building.. Mango has come. Lady with heels has to hold him off until she defeats him +but during this whole process  Pepe is getting suited up, right by the time she defeats the Mango, Pepe literally taps her and she goes flying into the wall "how did she even beat everyone I mean what? she was so weak he says. Pepe tied everyone up. When they woke up, they saw Pepe laughing maniacally. He told them that either they're going to die or they will work for him. They choose death. I know, dumb anyway; before he kills the mango he asks who sent him as he just watched two other people die gruesomely right in front of his eyes, he tells Pepe Darf vader did. Pepe goes to the life star and while in his suit goes right thru it, and the life star goes “boop”, so does Darf vader. After all this, Pepe goes and buys his tacos because it's a Tuesday while he's there at Earth he discovers that as a little kid, his parents gave him a radioactive battery he ate it “boom” powers also he can now travel anywhere since he is so overpowered no one can really stand a chance or maybe.


The author's comments:

Its a humorous piece