space boa | Teen Ink

space boa

By kashmoney96 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas
kashmoney96 BRONZE, Pasadena, Texas

The story begins in a dark void but let's take it back. There  once was a space cop who was given a mission a dangerous one, to find and capture a young boy who had been doing space heists and causing a lot of ruckus in the space community.The first thing the cop did was talk to his accomplice who had already been captured because he didn't wear a sheisty on a bank robbery and was tracked . They asked him about the whereabouts of the other people in his crew and the main suspect who wore space boa on the back of his jacket . The accomplice snitched on his whole crew in return he got a few light years off his sentence. The space cop traveled to a different planet in hopes of finding him 

He arrived at the pub he was told the kid would be at, he arrived without knowing it would be a setup. He walks in sees the kid and and chases but the kid gets up and battles with his space rifle then whips out his phone and reveals he has an explosive vest on then he runs out but the cop chases then the boy complies then the cop gets closer but the boy had a trick up hip tiny sleeve he exploded 

it is beautiful