Enders Game Book v.s. Movie Comparison | Teen Ink

Enders Game Book v.s. Movie Comparison

By h18jukeno BRONZE, Hilo, Hawaii
h18jukeno BRONZE, Hilo, Hawaii

The movie was obviously different from the book because ender was a kindergarten when he beat up Stilson. Also the ending was weird in the movie. When ender met one of the buggers and took care of the baby. I imagined Ender to be more muscular but instead he was really skinny, and for Bonzo I thought he was going to be even bigger than Ender. Instead, he was a small Mexican. Even though there were so many differences, it was more exciting than the book.

Some missing dialogue was that the term “bugger” wasn’t used once. It was a key term in the book but still was never said by anyone not even ender or Colonel Graff. Also, they never once, talk about Peter and what events were happening on earth while in command school. I think that was a crucial part in the book as well. There was a huge difference from the book than the movie. Both were still very impressive and interesting. The movie had an ending like there were much more movies to be made. Overall, both were good but the Movie was more entertaining.