An Average Day | Teen Ink

An Average Day

By ddalbeck1425 BRONZE, Stoneham, Massachusetts
ddalbeck1425 BRONZE, Stoneham, Massachusetts

As the man walked into the store, I started to ring him up. His name was Speedy. He suddenly uncovered a gun from his waistband, and put it to my head. I was told to give him all the money, I had to agree. We were in the middle of the desert town of SandVille, miles away from a police station or any other civilization. The man bolted out with all of the money and wasn’t seen by anyone for a while. Later that week I went to The Hangover Diner to get some lunch. There I saw the town triplets Shaniqua, Bonquiqui, and Macy. They had there Chihuahua Franklin with them, and at the other side of the table I noticed Speedy sitting there. I tried to keep hidden so they couldn’t see me, but Franklin started barking ferociously. Bonquiqui saw my face, but didn’t know what had happened a few days before. I quickly called the police and they arrived within minutes. They took him away and I heard him praying in the religion Bonquinism. The police told me that he was sent to the planet of Dirth to serve his sentence. I got all the money back, but the emotional damage will always be there.