Creepy Dream | Teen Ink

Creepy Dream

By Deez-Nuts-Boi BRONZE, Mancos, Colorado
Deez-Nuts-Boi BRONZE, Mancos, Colorado

Creepy Dream
I had a recurring nightmare when I was a kid. I was running through my house and it was like a videogame with a HUD and stuff. Then I would get to my stairs and there was an evil giraffe breaking them. I would die and respawn over and over until I finally got past it. Then I got into my downstairs, which was a labyrinth. I ran around getting weapons and armour and stuff until I finally made it to the middle. In the middle there was an evil umbrella (don’t ask) who I died to so many times in a row. This happened every night until one time I thought, I should join the bad guy. After that I walked up to the umbrella, said I would join him,and then blew him up with a bazooka. The next night I had a nightmare where circular saws were all around. They were huge and I was in a concrete room with the umbrella looking at me. Then the circular saws came forward slowly and as “painfully” as a dream can get, they cut off my fingers. I’ve never had one of those dreams after that. I did not make this up. I don’t remember what umbrellas had against me but it was scary.

This is a dream that I had when I was around 8 or 9.