The history of Murica | Teen Ink

The history of Murica

May 11, 2016
By Anonymous

Once upon a time there was a planet called Murica. This land was made by sir fix a lot himself. Sir fix a lot was immortal. He created the planet and decided to have it inhabited. The first settlement there was called Winterbliss. Winterbliss is now the biggest city on the planet.

Murica is about the size of the earth’s moon. It is a great resource planet for kryptonite. There is a huge mine for kryptonite there. The people there are very happy. But in 2899 many lives were lost in the war of the centuries. The aliens had decided to invade Murica. But Murican scientists found out that aliens were weak against kryptonite. They made kryptonite weaponry to defeat the aliens.
* * *
Back in 2899:

“They’re coming!” exclaimed Chuck leader of the royal guard.
Men, women, and children were running frantically
“How long till those weapons are ready scientists?” asked Chuck.
“15 min sir,”  uttered the scientists.
Shipments were coming in with the kryptonite weaponry but the aliens were almost there. They set up the turrets to take down the alien ships from the ground before they get to the ground. The royal guards were setting up the turrets all around Murica. The Muricans were more prepared then they would ever be. What they didn’t know is that this would be the bloodiest battle on Murica for thousands of years.
*  * *
Now we introduce a new character into our story. In the eyes of one of the aliens himself sheecobadoo but his friends called him shec. Shec is a simple alien living with the other aliens on their ship because their planet was taken by walkers. Shec was considered 2nd class, and was among the more lowly aliens.
When Shec found out that they were going to invade a planet, he decided, being the patriot that he was to the aliens, signed up to be a soldier. Being a soldier had many great privileges. It provided food so he would not have to struggle for food, and when he retired from the military he would have his needs provided, and would be considered first class.
Shec reported to the barracks, but no-one was there. At first he thought he was early, when a sergeant came up behind him.
“What are you doing soldier, the ship has already left!” exclaimed the sergeant.
“Sorry sir, my alarm must be behind.”
“No excuses, go find yourself a pod to go down in.”
Shec reported to the flight counter, but the secretary wasn’t there either. Shec in a rush decided to just go ahead and grab a pod. What he didn’t know is that the aliens would now think he was a traitor for stealing, and that he had a long journey ahead of him.
Prepared for take-off Shec released the clamps and began his journey to the planet, which he would later know is called Murica. “Wow this is much easier to fly then i thought, after all it does have auto-drive,” said Shec.
Suddenly the pod was going crazy, he had lost control. The pod was going down, he would reach Murica faster than he thought. Murica was getting bigger and bigger. Shec grabbed a parachute even though it probably won’t work.
“I am prepared,” said Shec. But was he really…
* * *
Back on earth the city winterbliss was in chaos everywhere you went there were people trying to take your things or other people just screaming because they were not expecting this at all. They had defeated the aliens already, they must have re-grouped.
“Are the cannons ready?” yelled the sergeant.
“Yes sir,” said the soldiers.
“Then pull them out soldier.”
The cannons were ready. The Muricans were prepared to fight back. But they had no idea that the aliens were not advanced as they thought.
Suddenly a pod comes crashing down. An alien comes out.
“Cease fire,” says the general.
“Mercy please,” whimpers Shec.
To be continued...


The author's comments:

It was homework.