High School | Teen Ink

High School

June 17, 2013
By Anonymous

I walked in, the walls a dark shade of burgundy. The school couldn't possibly be any uglier! Outside, the walls were covered in lengthy weeds and stripping paint chips. It looked like a horror movie, really. Sadly, the school was filled with dismay and dread. All of the students walked around dragging their black sneakers along the red tiles that stretch down the endless hallway. The school was one floor and about as long as four football feilds long. There was one hallway with doors on both sides of the hallway. The lockers were the worst! They smelled so horrible and looked like they were spray painted by the atheist students. I couldn't find one person that was not glum. When I enetered first period, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a hospital room. I couldn't believe my eyes! A surgeon and about ten students stood around a hospital table. They all seemed to turn at the same time with the same creepy smile stretched across their faces. I turned and ran down the hall to the only door that wasn't locked. I entered and everything went black. I was knocked out.

I don't know how long it had been or where I was at that point, but I knew I had to get out of that place ASAP! A man walked in and asked me my name.

"Who are you?"
"I'm your new doctor, Dr. Ramely. And you, miss?"
"None of your damn buisness!" I screamed as I tried to move. My body was numb from my sholders down. I looked down at my body only to see myself naked. I had no idea what was happening.

Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, the students from the other operating room entered, along with a different doctor. The youngest looking student, Jennifer, covered my mouth with a towel and I just laid there, watching her name tag slowing blur out of picture and fall into a deep, blissful sleep.

The next time I woke up, I was in my bed. My body was full of feeling as if nothing had ever happened.