TRIP TO HELL | Teen Ink

TRIP TO HELL

I am Miles Jones I am in 10th grade at Santa Bay High School, and I am not a normal teenager. I suffer from a disorder that causes me to have nightmares. I am an outsider in school, and I don’t have any friends to talk to. Worst of all I get picked on by the school bully’s.
  My life at home isn’t too great either. My dad passes away when I was little and my mom is never home. That’s my life. I’m used to being bored until the nightmare started. On one particular day I took a bus home after school. I cleaned up the house a little bit and started on my homework. I had to write a paper over the government. I also had math and science too. I don’t see the point in homework.
At some point, I fell asleep on my bed and I heard a man’s deep, gravely voice. I had to be having a nightmare! “Miles” the voice whispered. I could actually “feel” the voice inside me, and waking from my nap, I know someone or something was in my room. Opening my eyes, I saw a dark man standing over me. Somehow I knew, this man was the Devil. I was beyond scared. The dark man asked me if I knew who he was. I told him, “Yes, you’re Satan”. Satan said to me it’s time to go. I ask ‘what did I do?’
He never answered me. He with his long-clawed fingers and suddenly we were dropping. We went through the floors, and the ground. Beneath us I saw a black hole. We dropped through it and we appeared in what could only be Hell. I looked around and everything was on burning. There were screams of agony everywhere.
Satan said to me, ‘there defend places in hell.’’ He ask me to play a game with him. I ask ‘what kind of game. “Satan said a task game like a treasure hunt.’ He explained the rules of the game. The first rule was I had to find an object. The second rule was I only hade three minutes per a task. The third rule was if I got one wrong I stayed in hell. The four rule; I got one chance per a task.
I said to Satan ‘what if I win?’ I asked as sweat poured down my face. ‘Win?’’ Satan laughed, “If you win, I set you free. Lets get started you first object to find is a gold chain. The gold chain is at the bone yard. Satan told me direction to find the bone yard. I went to the bone yard to look for the gold chain. Their were bones everywhere.
“The gold chain is somewhere in this place.” Satan told me that I had two minutes left. I looked under everything. I have a minute left and I found the gold chain. The gold chain was under a body. Satan told me that was a close one. I looked up at Satan and give him the gold chain.
Satan was disappointed in me because, I was not fast enough. Satan started to laugh at me. Satan said to me that ‘I never make it out a live.’ Satan gives me my second task. The object I was looking for is a box. The box was a crop valley. I found crop valley and it had a scarecrow looking straight at me, when I enter the valley. I look for the boxes. The box was in the field.
The box was black and gross looking and it had some type of writing on it. I had two minutes left to give it to Satan. Satan was very happy when I give the boxes to him. He never said anything to me. Satan looked in the box and nodded his head. Satan looked at me and started to laugh at me again.
Satan takes me as a treat. The third task was to crack a code. The code looked like a person name or something. Satan told me one minute left. The code was on who passed the gate, one should die. I don’t know what that mean.
Satan took the code and read it. Satan told me ‘it was me who was going to die.’ I was scared and didn’t know what he was talking about. Satan said ‘that is my luck.’  I asked Satan what he means. Satan said ‘not to worry.’
In my mind I was going to worry. Satan just told me that I was going to die. Satan is crazy and I am going to get out of here. Satan had one more thing for me to find. I t’s not a thing but a person. The persons name was jinx. Satan told me to find Jinx. Jinx was part of the game said. Jinx is at crop valley.
  I was to find Jinx and bring him back to Satan. Satan wanted me to kill Jinx and bring his body back. I don’t want to kill Jinx. But I had to do it. I didn’t know who this Jinx was. I went to find Jinx at crop valley. Jinx was on a table and I went to talk to him,
Jinx said ‘hey’ to me. Jinx and I went back to Satan. I didn’t tell Jinx I had to kill him. Jinx told me that he had been down here before. I had never killed someone before. I didn’t want to but it had to be done.
Jinx was getting on my nerves. I know why Satan wants me to kill him. Satan wants to test my skills. I found something sharp to kill Jinx with. Jinx asked me ‘what is that.’ I said ‘it was for porting us.’ I hit Jinx on the back of the head. Jinx was knock out. I stabbed him in the stomach. Satan said ‘that was easy for you.’  Jinx was dead and I was freaking out. Satan put the pieces together.
The gold chain, the box, the code, and Jinx were his entire plan. Satan plan was to get me down here. Satan said ‘You’re the missing part. Satan wants to kill me. I said ‘I want to go home now.’  Satan said ‘no’ I woke up from my nightmare and it was not real.  I know then never play games with Satan. THAT WAS MY TRIP TO HELL.

Preferences

§

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

,

.

/

shift

English

alt

alt

Preferences