Minerva | Teen Ink

Minerva

May 16, 2016
By Aalyha_Quiroz BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
Aalyha_Quiroz BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The country Calista, a land of beauty, freedom, and magic.  There is magic everywhere.  Many people go to Calista and take the magic for themselves. NO one has ever seen them again.     
“Ares! Come on we are going to be late for school!” said Arabella, people call her Bella. “I’m coming Bella. Chill!”, said Ares.  Ding, dong, ding, dong!  “Man, it’s a relief that we made it to class just in time.”,  said Bella.  “Okay class, we are going to study rocks and minerals.  Does anyone know what that is called?”, said Mrs.Cane.  “I Know!”,  yelled one of our classmates, Mark. “It’s called geology.”, said Mark proudly.  “Good job Mark, a gold star for you.”, said the teacher like she has never given him a single golden star.   As Bella and Ares were walking down the sidewalk after school, Bella noticed a poster talking about the swimming team.  “ OMG! We should totally join the swim team this summer!”, yelled Bella with excitement. “ I don’t know. My parents were planning on visiting Paris.”,  said Ares.  “Well, try to make it work, I don’t want to go by myself.   Anyways, i’m going to the mall, ask your mom if you can go.  If so, meet me at Sea Star 21 at 3:30, okay?”, asked Bells hopefully.  “Sure. I’ll see what I can do.  Gotta go, bye!”, said Ares.         
As Ares was walking to Sea Star 21, she saw a wishing well. So she walked towards the wishing well and she got out a quarter and was about to make a wish when a big group of boy’s went and pushed her into the well!  As she was falling, she hit a rock and past out, and she ended up in the ocean.  She realized that she had a tail and was breathing underwater. All she needed to know was, where she was?
    To Be continued . . .