When You Mess With Family | Teen Ink

When You Mess With Family

May 11, 2018
By Anonymous

When you mess with family


The only thing you could see was darkness with the slight white fade of the infamous ghost. Seth the six year old boy genius that wanted to be cool like his sister Amelia wanted to cry. He wore the skeleton outfit his mother picked out for him a while ago. He just wanted to fit in, but he never thought this is what it would take. Now that the ghost of old man Sampson has taken his sister and her friends. Seth decided to get up and face his fears. He ran home and built a machine to catch the ghost and its minions. He came back to see his sister and her friends dangling from the top of the roof. Seth could not let them fall, for there were spikes sticking from the ground that would end them. Seth sprung into action dodging the plasma balls the ghost threw at him, parkouring his way through the spikes. He found himself on the ground floor of the house with obstacle one “The Demonic Dog”. This one was fairly easy for him. He had intentionally cut himself to bleed onto a bone he found in the yard then threw the bone making the dog follow.
He was now on the second floor, his second obstacle. It was “the leap of Death”. Seth must take a leap across the hallway and if he didn’t  make the jump he would fall into a pit that would take him to the deepest pit in hell. Seth jumped as far as he could and he landed hanging off the edge. Seth pulled himself up. Now he was at the final obstacle. Old Man Sampson himself.
Seth snuck stealthily around the pike that was at the top of the house. Unfortunately he did not see the empty paint can that was on the roof. Seth kicked the paint can and essentially called out for old man Sampsons ghost. Sampson looked back and stared at Seth lasering his forehead with his death stare. Seth got ready for battle with Sampson. Sampson looked confused as if he did not know what was happening to him. To Seth’s surprise Sampson grew bigger towering over him.’YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME, BOY.”, Sampson exclaimed. Seth began to try and get around Sampson in order to set Amelia and her friends free. He did not know what was behind them when going. He flew to the knot in the rope to untie his sister and her friends. The BIGGEST demon from hell jumped out from behind them, so large, Seth thought it was the devil himself. Seth mixed the ghost cytoplasm with the coldness from the air conditioner on the roof to freeze the demon. He untied his sister and her friends. Now they were all ready to fight the ghost. Seth hucked a cytoplasm destroyers to all of the teenagers in order to fight. The ghost was intimidated and tried to run but Seth shot at him and the ghost fell to his transparent knees. The ghost then rose in order to fight. Seth thought in his mind “this is going to be fun”.


The author's comments:

I have a sister of my own and I would do anything for her this inspired my writing