Betrayal Does Hurt | Teen Ink

Betrayal Does Hurt

The worst deed , which can be done by entity is murdering , but the second thing is betrayal,which has been stinging people’s fragile and glassy hearts for decades. Empty promises , hollow eyes, putout smiles and heartbroken hearts( but not only hearts , as well as souls which have been used for so many purposes without returnable refund, don’t they?) , tears which are flammable , as aflame fire which doesn’t want to concede under action of fire extinguisher and lastly utter coldness and unflappableness which are accompanied together as side effects when you are recovering . So, cut to the chase , why do people tend to make you feel as you the most special person and afterwards they are vanishing from your life , leaving nothing , but a smidgen of tampered hopes and sparks? Why can we be so easile deceived , when everything is quite downright and lucid , however the allure in having a faith in this person is more empowering and overwhelming ? Honestly speaking , I have made a so-called head-on collision with betrayal for numerous times , which have been rendered from my friends , boys and family members . Altough , there is a common saying , that you will get used to pain , after all of these lousy occurences , but why every single time was feeling as the first one ? As every single time has been hit the nail on the nead , without any mistakes and miscalculations? The answer is well-hidden in human physcology, which sadly is hard to distinguish and trick .
The first time I have collided with betrayal of one of the most vital and significant , as an oxygen person has occured when I was 10 years old. Only , one text message , with a couple of words , all of them are short without any water and unneccessary information and details . By just one glimpse I realised the whole seriousness and significance with was accompanied by my startled and bemused facial expression and simultaneously shivers across my spine , stammering in my speech( obviously , it was not the speech , there were futile attempts which have been addressed to my mother , who was so despairing to discover why I was trembling and crying my heart out). The next hours were awful , however more lurid scene was waiting for me in the school , as this person was my best school friend. Derisions , snorts and ridiculous quipps were targeted at me , but what strikes me most was she is standing with one girl who we were frequently slacking off. The first feeling was disgust , the next anguish and the last one was coldness. Utter or not , but ambiguity has faded , on the surrogate of it has emerged the coldness , which was pleasant to some extent . On the other hand , presumably all of other people who have made friends with me , were so curious why do not I smile or laught at something at all? Why as I always so serious, cold-headed and unflappable ?No matter how hard I tried to find the most persuasive excuzes , all of them were sounding vapid . The first reason why is that betrayal is infallible and everyone is perceiving this in different ways . Some take it on the chin and behave so frivolously , while others are putting themselves in so-called hibernation or isolation from others in order to process how much pain they are feeling .
Betrayal - is when you were believing in this person wholeheartedly , no matter what others were saying , no matter how hard it was to find the common ground , no matter what your inner thought were uttering and whispering to you that this person is nor right and courteous toward you . Hopes , connection and wishes what have made you stay firm and sturdy and also have a faith that things will change . However , our fate is extremely unpredictable and mirthless , that it has turned out that this person has always been nefarious . On the face of it , it is complicated to imbibe , that your life is going to be not enough , because there will be always a vacuous bus , school,university or job seat next you . Your phone will not jingle and inform you about the upcoming messages or calls. There will be an empty chat , which might be implied with feasible messages , chit-chats and commiseration , but it is too late . Sooner or later , you will eface their numbers , social media accounts or any reminders which are prone to trigger your memory , however the lingering twitch will be with you forever. Per sempre , raz i na zawsze . Whether smell , clothes , gift or others objects which could be evocative , couldn’t they ? Altough , there must be some classification for betrayal , therefore we cannot put every single in one mutual group. Betrayals can be occured in school , which are in most cases childlike and laughable , but also so hearbroken and infernal . Best friends are splitting up and drifting apart ( not in real life) but drifting from a desk which they were sharing . Afetrwards , there are compulsory corridor glances , snors and derisions , all of them are working together . Possibly , jealousy may be exploding out of you , when you see your bossom friend with a person who you were slacking off regularly . How could she have done that , in spite of having know each other since our pre-school? And she is bastart , has replaced me by this boorish , clumsy and noxious girl? ( it was me who was always grumbling these words under my nose ,whenever I saw them.) The second type can be ascribed as “ casual friends betrayal” I would remark , that it is quite pervasive for people who have bumped into each other through Internet . Basically , on the Internet , everyone is two-faced , spiteful and big mouth , so hope that these so-called “ internet mates” will be ranting and raving for you , rupturing every single offender and dedicating speech on your honour is a slim chance .It goes without saying that you must be cold-headed and not gullible , but indeed , these betrayals are piercing exactly at Achilles’ heel . For example , I was in accomodating and lovely friendship with a boy who I have met in person for a few times , so we were keeping in touch and even I was mulling over about building up a serious relationship , conversely he had vanished as if he was an apparition . To cut the long story short , it is still triggering my memory whenever memories about him are leaking on the surface .
Another widespread type of betrayal does no contain an established and short hame , but a “ i was made as a special person and they left and decluttered me by someone else “. Does it ring a bell? Personally for , it has been ringing for years . You have been labelled as a special person . You felt special . The world was revolving around ,presumably ? You have been unconsciously coerced to believe that you worth love, respect, understanding , forgiveness and admiration . It was feeling ethereal , wasn’t it? However , in the middle of this incredible paradise , this person has vanished . Without inklings , signs or pre-concepts , just faded , as a thick zigzag of smoke from your cigarette . Just left you decimated and ruined . Or even worst replaced you . From this stage , you are doubting you , whether you deserve anything at all. Why am I betrayed ? Basically , come to think of it , no one has an exact and meticulous answer on this question or from the face of it no one is able to come to another person mind . The possible answer is that this person has never pondered about you as worth person . It is bitter truth , but personally speaking I do not believe in impetuous and rapid change of attitude toward you , it is unimaginable and fictitious . You were used for versatile and disparate purposes , which you can discern easily . Secondly , just speculate that you have extremely shady , shaggy and rancid tatter which is scattered with holes and around these holes someone’s saliva or snots or other crumbs of food leftovers , you have imagined that , will you use it further? The answer is up to you . Or will you facilitate the process of rejuvenating this tatter , making it the most sophisticated and refined without any side effects or blemishes , will you be keeping this neatly in your cupboard ? However , it does require tremendous time for embellishing that . So , if you rather get rid of that and buy the similar one in the nearest shop , which must be cheap or you would rather sacrifice a couple of hours to that , also you are prone to stumble on some shortcomings and failures , as you may not have a dab hand for making homemade things . Is it worth at all? I mean , I believe you would rather acquire that rug , spend less than hour( if taking into consideration that you must prig before walking out of your house ) or spend interminable hours for that crap ? I guess , you got my point ( do not get offended by that , I am not trying to assimilate you to rumpagnant rug , by the way). My aim is to exemplify that during one stage you were seeming for this person as the most stunning , courteous , astute ,belligerent and shrewd person , on the contrary currently you are seeming as if you were useless , obstinate and hapless person . In addition , the primordial remark about that is that it is not your fault . Sounds quite clichéd , doesn’t it ? However , indeed it is not a coincidence, it is not you who is responsible for amending everything , it is not you who has spoiled everything , IT IS NOT YOU HAVE RECANTED FROM YOU . SO , WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO BE A LITTLE BIT NONCHALANT? If this person doesn’t even care about you . Just bitter truth and nitties-gritties. My advice is that all of stray dogs are returning to their homes, but homes may be already inhabited by other people.
Finally , there is no common agreement whether you should forgive or not , ostensibly there is pervasive saying that everyone deserves forgiveness, because that is why we still coexist with each other . If you should happen to require me an answer if I had imbibed a penance , I will say with 100 percent certainty that : yes. I do not want to admonish you from embracing these traitors , it is up to you, but is it worth? All of this interminable nights of crying your heart out and wailing at the top of your lungs how you abhor this person. Personally for me , I would presume that spitefulness is not the best feature of your character , however our life is ephemeral , so no one is going to count your sins . Up to you , whether spoiled and flippant human is deserved a forgiveness from a caring and always-waiting person. Obviously , no.

The topic , which I have picked up for this article is closely correlated to my own life experiences , which have entwined with my predilection to create articles . So , I hope that humans will learn how to deal with betrayals and other lousy occurrences .