Colleges Should Be Free | Teen Ink

Colleges Should Be Free

The article "Colleges Should Be Free" by "Jeb" is very clear that all students should have a successful career in the future. I found Jeb's article is important for everyone to know, especially the government that college should not have to cost anything because no student should never have to worry about their money situation to attend the college of their dreams. "I want to attend a university. I want to forward in my education. However, how will I pay for it?" These are the questions that students question themselves, including myself. Students that want to attend a university or college should not let the "lack of money not stop a student from completing their education." I believe that all students should have a successful future and to pursue their dreams of what they want to be. I will like to thank "Jeb" for pointing out that all students should have a chance to continue their education without having the lack of money to attend and to address that education matters for all students to become "better performing students."