The Bumblebee Necklace | Teen Ink

The Bumblebee Necklace

By erika_abby1 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
erika_abby1 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

I found Honor F.'s article "The Bumblebee Necklace" interesting because the author recieves a necklace that is a bumblebee and gets very attach to it. The author describes how the necklace helped her through all the problems she was going through. She knew she was different from others but she stayed strong even though once in awhlie she would have her hopes down. The necklace was given to her by her parents and that makes me happy to know that some parents still support teir childern. This is because now a days not that many parents care about their childern or support them. I think her story is important beacuse there may be some people or teens going through what she is is going through and the article talks about how the bee helps her get through it maybe for other people there is something else that helps them get through it. The bee has became a symblol to her and I think thats amazing because the necklace bee is helping her. Thank you Honor for sharing your story because you show that one simple thing can help anyone get through a problem.