The Most Important Leadership I Learnt in School | Teen Ink

The Most Important Leadership I Learnt in School

"Hold firmly all together the rope which Allah SWT had stretched out for you and be not divided among yourselves." (Al-Imran 3:103).

In this hadith,it is shown that Allah had us to learn and apply about teamwork in our life.This is a message from Allah SWT stated from the Holy Quran long,long years ago.So,teamwork is the most important leadership lessons i learnt in school.You might ask me why,and here's the why.

Teamwork,also known as the energy given by all the people (in the group) to make something work.Well,without teamwork,there's no drama,no books,no school and no place to shop nor work.So,from this we realize that teamwork is apart from human's daily basis.We apply teamwork all the time.Okay,you might dont exactly see the example and here's the very clear example.

How can one group can win?How come there's a successful company building such as McDonalds?And how come a country can won against a war as it is stated in the history?This is all from the miracle of teamwork.Clear explanation,sometimes if you need to make an announcement on the stage,you might need someone to grip your back.This is also called teamwork.In school,there's other definition as teamwork.We work together with our pairs doing some project and all the stuff given by the teachers who know that we coudnt do it alone.

Back in Phrophet Muhammad's time alive,he always won wars against the other.Other people said it is because of the help of some angels and Allah and he is a truely great leader.But think again,is that all,without other Muslims strong spirit to gain faith from others?With or without,it is a big difference.Islam might have 75% percent of winning.With all the Muslims strong spirit,Islam continues to conqeur winning most of the wars history ever been.

Teamwork is the most important because it brings people to be united.An army of soldiers,a group of acapella singers and some countries.Korea is a great example of no unity because of 0% teamwork.And maybe the true truth between a lose at prestigious FIFA World Cup is because of no teamwork.And it is the main reason why Islam kept going down and down    starting a few years ago.Without teamwork,there is no us,we,both and all.Racism and biased are also will what happen because of no teamwork.There will be loud voices,grenade,and guns and blood all over the place without teamworks.

To build teamwork,everybody in the group must been divided into their own roles.Every members must forced or push themselves to gain what they want.There's also a slogan about teamwork made by anonymous saying that 'One Team,One Voice'.This shows that we all gain something what we want,for example,throphy.The first step to divide them is to see what they're good at.If the person is good at IT technology,maybe she or he can do the editing or typing part.If one is good at writing,she can be on the behalf of poetry,journal and all that.But everybody must do their work or not the group will break into two or more.

That is just a basic definition and good example about teamwork.May you remember that all humans are blessed with teamwork.So,use them wisely in a good way.

As a student of leadership school,i learnt that the most important leadership is teamwork