How To Play Fortnite | Teen Ink

How To Play Fortnite

Any person can download Fortnite for free. It is a Battle Royale where you compete to win against 100 players. Christian Rothmeier, a seven-year experienced veteran, gives us the tips and tricks to staying alive late game as well as getting that victory royale. The first tip Rothmeier gave was “The smaller the zone the better the players.” This tip is crucial to know in the early game allowing you to gather the necessary loot and mats so that you can survive into that late game. Rothmeier also went on to highlight how to farm mats (materials) as fast as possible saying, “Aim for the blue circles when hitting the trees.” This will allow you to always have a full mats inventory so that you can 90 on the twitch sweats gaining the high ground to beat them.
The next tip Rothmeier gave was about your set-up saying the better PC you have the better chance you will have to win. Meaning if you take the game seriously you should invest adequate funds to the machine that will be running the game as well as the headset so that you can hear every footstep. He also said you need to have a speedy internet system to support the needs of the game. Every good gamer invests into his set up trying to make it the best he can with what he has.
Rothmeier also went on to explain ranked after you've gotten past the basics of the game and are comfortable with the game mechanics. Saying “it improves your skills faster than normal Battle Royal due to skill based matchmaking.” skill based matchmaking puts you with other players that are at your level with some being a little above that to give you a challenge if you make it to the final zone.
With these tips and tricks you'll master Fortnite in no time, racking up dubs (wins) and be able to reach master with ease.