What If... | Teen Ink

What If...

What if I were just one tiny particle in another organism's cell?
What if I were a part of a complex strip of DNA?
What if the Earth, populated by billions of people, were a single cell?
What if the solar system were just a complex molecule?
What if the whole universe was just a part of another organism that constantly grows?
I lie in bed and wonder about this.

This was just something random I came up with. I mean, I've had these thoughts where maybe I could be a small part of something else that I don't know of. My apologies for the lack of effort in this work though. I needed something for my English submission, so I did this really quickly.

on Jan. 20 2013 at 5:58 am
LinkinPark12 PLATINUM, Lincolnshire, Other

Work like you don’t need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching. ¦ I like change - but only when everything stays the same.

Philosophical :3 If you develop the ending a little bit, it would be better :) But otherwise, cool!

River22 BRONZE said...
on Jan. 20 2013 at 5:34 am
River22 BRONZE, Penang, Other

The opposite of love is not hate, it`s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it`s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it`s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it`s indifference. -Elie Wiesel.

This is very interesting! I was just in a chatroom discussing about questions identical to the ones you ask =) The only problem is, we came up with no proper answer!