Just smile… | Teen Ink

Just smile…

By ShyShy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
ShyShy BRONZE, Sacramento, California

“Around here, however, we don’t look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we are curious and curiously keeps leading us down new paths.” - walt disney

Just smile… because life is such a beautiful thing and there is so much in life that you have to smile about. Life holds the key too many wonderful things. A smile can change so much in someone’s life. And even when the skies get rough I keep my smile up I’ll never let it fade because just like the sun I know I’m coming back around.

Just smile… because life is such a beautiful thing and there is so much in life that you have to smile about. I will not let others negativity bring me down because I know I shine bright like a diamond in the starry night sky. I’m not a shooting star I stay in the sky because I’m not afraid to dream, to dream of a better reality.

Just smile… because life is such a beautiful thing and there is so much in life that you have to smile about. I’ve never seen a diamond in the flesh but I imagine it’s as beautiful as the stars in the night sky. Everything is a test from up above where angles fly waiting for my arrival. But nothing could be best then joy on earth and happy endings.

Just smile… because life is such a beautiful thing and there is so much in life that you have to smile about. Even when skies turn grey my smile will never fade because I know there will be better days where the sun shines bright just like a diamond in the sky and only I know what best for me. I’ll never be royal but I know I can be someone else queen who will love me just as I am because the greatest thing in the world is to love and be loved in return.

this piece is about believing in yourself and not giving up. to smile even when life takes you down a path you may not like. to be able to hold your head high while others treat you wrong is such amazing ability to have and not a lot of people can be able to do that.... Just smile… because life is such a beautiful thing and there is so much in life that you have to smile about.

Kristine.Kwon GOLD, Shoreline, Washington

never give up, never regret

amazing article! Truly Inspiring