Keep Moving Forward | Teen Ink

Keep Moving Forward

By ShyShy BRONZE, Sacramento, California
ShyShy BRONZE, Sacramento, California

“Around here, however, we don’t look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we are curious and curiously keeps leading us down new paths.” - walt disney

It takes a lot of will power to hold in your anger and tears. People don’t understand what you go through or what you feel, it’s hard to really open up and let somebody loves you or even loves somebody else just because you don’t want to end up hurt and alone. You really just have to open up your mind and let all the negative things just slip away and go into a place that is free of all the drama, lies, hurt and even sometimes the truth. Sometimes you just got to let go and be your own person. Everyone makes mistakes in life; some people make more troubled mistakes then others. Every day you live and you learn, about how life works. People judge others by their appearances, making assumptions about how others live. But whether its right or wrong don’t judge a book by its cover, nothing and no one can ever deify who you really are and whether or not the things other people say and think of you just keep your head held high and nothing can stop you from achieving your goals. Only you can make things better for yourself and only you can do what you got to to do in order to achieve what you are reaching for in life. It’s all about will power. Like Walt Disney said, “Around here, however, we don’t look back for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we are curious and curiously keeps leading us down new paths.”

to keep gpoing forward eve nwhen people have negative things to say.