The Safer Future | Teen Ink

The Safer Future

April 1, 2019
By janicesoto BRONZE, Greer, South Carolina
janicesoto BRONZE, Greer, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Climate change has become increasingly dire due to nine countries in Oceania being at-risk of disappearing due to the melting of polar ice caps and rising sea water levels. Not only do rising sea levels affect the disappearance of the SID but also the agricultural dependence of many African, Middle Eastern and East Asian countries that directly correlate to their ongoing conflicts. Tesla is the company for my ideal innovation: Solar energy panels combined with electronic automotives would make the energy renewable and independent from the oil industry. My cars’ innovation challenges and improves current efficiency practices in the automotive world. Further, my innovation will transition the industrial petroleum world to the technological world. The Unveiled Tesla Semi is designed to save owners at least $200,000 over a million miles based on fuel costs alone. My ideas combine the Solar (invention by Tesla insert here) with the “Unveiled Tesla Semi” cars to recharge batteries. The implementation of my project, by means of investors and cost-offsetting government subsidies, would be implemented proportionally for funding costs. Economically, my prototype would make the United States more independent from oil countries. My invention has the potential to yield a far safer future with a new, positive, status quo: renewable energy, inextricably linked to economic independence, and furthering the sustaining of our environment.


The author's comments:

My name is Janice and my passion is the Automotive industry, these ideas will further impact the society we live in today.