The Truth Is | Teen Ink

The Truth Is

By kendallwetzel1 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
kendallwetzel1 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

The truth is being positive might make you happier
The truth is everything happens for a reason
The truth is being nice to people may change their day
The truth is giving compliments can make you feel happy
The truth is life is not about money
The truth is honesty is always the best policy
The truth is simplifying your life can make you a better person
The truth is you need to work towards your goals
The truth is you should look at the bright side of things
The truth is you should always take the chance

These statements are some of the most important things in life. Most of these statements talked about kindness, positivity and happiness. Some of sentences are deep things that I believe are true.  These topic are some of the most important things in my life because these are the ways that I use to be happy. These remarks also teach everyone some important lessons in life. It teaches you to be positive in any situation. That is something that I truly believe. I think even if something really bad happens you can still think of something positive that will come out of it. Some of these statements also talk about reaching towards your goals. One of my main goals in life is to be happy. Sometimes when I am feeling sad about something I read some of these and it makes me feel more encouraged to reach for my goals. Even if the goal is small I still want to make it there and this is still something I would look to, to stay motivated. Some of the statements also talk about being kind to people. In my opinion, being kind to people can change their day and it may even change yours. I have found that if I give someone a compliment it makes them smile and it also makes me smile knowing that I made someone else's day a little better. Finally, some of these statements also talk about being happy. This is the most important thing in life for me. Being a positive person and looking at the bright side of things, I have found can actually make you a happier person.