Video Games | Teen Ink

Video Games

December 10, 2021
By Anonymous

Video Games are good or are they bad? Most parents don’t want their kids to be playing video games too much, but do parents see the good that video games do for their kids? I have seen what videogames have done in my life and others. Video games are a way for kids to escape reality just for a little while. For the kids who get bullied at school video games are a way to escape that, people don’t care what you look like online they just want to play and have fun, these kids find happiness in video games, they don’t have to worry about being bullied or made fun of. The people you meet on video games create a bond and you become friends even if you don’t hang out with them in real life. I have had friends move away, and instead of not trying to save the relationship we play video games and the friendship stays the same. Studies show that video games have helped kids through a lot. Studies have also shown that video games are a great way to learn for young children. They have come up with so many ways for kids to learn. If it is school learning, or other learning things like counting, saying words etc. Video games are a huge help to everyone if you don't like the popular games like COD, fortnite, rocket league, apex, etc, there are so many more games they you can play to take your mind off of whatever your going through. I think that videogames are good but people perceive them as bad, but they are so good in many ways.