Advocacy Letter | Teen Ink

Advocacy Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

I have never had a problem with any of your products. In fact, I’ve had nothing but success with your customer service and reliable products. You should be proud of your business and employees. I am thoroughly impressed with Best Buy’s speedy shipping as well. Every time I’ve been in your stores the employees have been nothing but helpful and attentive to your customers needs. It is always a pleasant experience whether online, phone, or in stores.

Unfortunately, a speaker set, with a permanently attached AUX cord, I received from you recently has not performed as well as I hoped. After very little use of the speakers, the AUX cord started to break. I made sure to take precautions, before even opening the packaging, not to bend or break the AUX cord at the base of the plug in light of the sensitive cords. I am disappointed due to the fact that there is no other way to play music from those speakers. The only way is through the AUX cord. I am writing to inform you of this defect hoping you will be able to fix this situation in some way. Ask to look into problem so others will not have as many problems

Hoping you will take this into consideration, and if you are willing, you may contact me by either phone number, listed above, or email I would like to thank you for your enjoyable and incredibly helpful environment and service.
Sincerely,