Feedback Letter | Teen Ink

Feedback Letter

By Melanie101 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Melanie101 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

You have a phenomenal magazine, and there is minimal room for improvement. I love reading and learning the bullying stories. Although, one thing you could improve is adding an advice column.
Teen Ink needs an advice column because than teens could write for help or advice for school or other problems in their life. I think that would really help some kids if they didn’t have a parent figure in their life or if they didn’t have any friends to talk to. They could write about serious problems, like bullying, self harm, or issues like how to get friends. I took a survey from some kids in my English class and 12 out of 12 said that they would like to see an advice column in future issues of Teen Ink. I think if there was an advice column it would be helpful to everyone. If teens are having trouble in school, or with friends they could ask for some help or advice. Also, the teens that wrote to the advice column would get advice or help from teens that are their age or close to it. I think that’s helpful because than the people that write back are their age and know what they're going through.
Like I said this is an unbelievable magazine and has little room for improvement. I hope you take my suggestion to put an advice column in. I hope this will help get you more good reviews and ratings.

Your Reader
Meleana S