Good Job | Teen Ink

Good Job

By C-man BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
C-man BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed

Dear Teen Ink,

I love Teen Ink because it is the only place teens can relate to other teens. There is no other magazine like this.

I love your bully section in the nonfiction section. I think it is so great because you can hear teens side of the story, and that is way different than a newspaper article. A good thing about the bully section is that the bully can then understand how people really feel and know what horrible things bullying can lead to. It also teaches the teens who watch bullying happen to stand up because they can make a difference. A victim of bullying could also benefit from the section to make them not feel so alone and that it can get better. These are all great things because it can help put a stop to bullying.
I hope you think about everyone and their benefits from the magazine, so I hope you keep the bully section. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Christian