Standing Up | Teen Ink

Standing Up

February 14, 2014
By baw19 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
baw19 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Teen Ink,


I first off want to tell you how extraordinary your magazine is. It helps teens express their feelings to others all around the world. I think that I can make your magazine better.
The best thing in your magazine was the bullying section in the 25th anniversary edition and you should put a bullying section in every edition. In the 25th anniversary edition the bullying section was very inspiring for me to try to stop all bullying. Your story Just One Picture by “Katie” from Ontario, Canada really inspired me. I believe that all kids would understand why they shouldn’t bully other people if they read these stories. It is really sad that to stop bullying you have to read stories about people being tortured every day. Such as Amanda Todd and her story most people tried to stop bullying because they felt bad. Feeling bad won’t do anything, but making a stand and telling people to stop will. “I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody.”

- Abraham Lincoln

My advice for your wonderful magazine is to put a bullying section in every edition you print. It would make a big effect in the world. Thank you for writing your amazing magazine.

Your Fan,
Brooke