The Best of Teen Ink | Teen Ink

The Best of Teen Ink

By alex1249 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
alex1249 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Dear Teen Ink,

Your magazine is fantastic! I love all the articles in all the magazines! My favorite would have to be the non-fiction because they are very interesting and relatable.

I really love your non-fiction stories for many reasons, here are a few: The bullying stories are relatable and could have solutions if someone is going through the same thing. In one of your stories, Devin Scott’s Story, some people said that his suicide saved themselves from suicide. So if it can save people he barely knew, it can save others who read those type of stories in Teen Ink. I also like problems with friends, because some people in the preteen/ teen age have trouble figuring out who their real friends are. When they see a story of someone’s friend doing what their friends are doing, they might read into it and see if their friends are ones to continue to be friends with. I really like the hard times, and problems in general stories. I like those because they can be reassuring to some people who are having arguments with people they know and love, they will know how to solve it and make it better with them.
So those are just a few of my favorite kinds of stories in your amazing magazine! Keep up the good work with the non-fictions, and I hope you make many more!