Teen Ink Letter | Teen Ink

Teen Ink Letter

By Ally101 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Ally101 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Dear Teen Ink,

I love your magazine! I really like that your magazine has something for everyone, but I think there is something that could make the magazine even better.
The thing that could make the magazine better is to have more stories on bullying. I think you should have more stories on bullying because, when I read the bullying stories, I can feel the pain that they were feeling. In a way that could make the readers who are getting bullied feel better that and know that they are not alone, that they are not the only ones who are getting bullied. In the bullying stories if the person who is reading it and has never been bullied before, they know what to do if they are ever going to get bullied. Since the bullying stories are so emotional and deep, the readers after reading them will probably never want that to to happen to them or anyone, so they would learn how to stick up for people and not just be a bystander.
This is why I think you should have more stories on bullying in Teen Ink. I really do think your magazine is awesome! Thanks for reading my letter.

Your Fan,
Alex H