App Reviews | Teen Ink

App Reviews

By Steven Pink BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Steven Pink BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Dear Teen Ink,

Amazing Magazine! Keep writing these magazines many teens enjoy them! Teen Ink, I like how you have the great non-fiction stories that seem unreal but really are real. Teen Ink, you do just pick the best stories to put in your magazine! There is just one thing that I would add and that is app reviews about the Google Play Store and on the App Store.

Teen Ink, this little fix will allow people to explore the world of apps. There are many apps both on the Google Play Store and on the App Store and giving one person a suggestion to play this app or play that app might just be the thing teens are looking for. In an article I read from Fox News they stated, “99 percent of male teens and about 94 percent of female teens play video games.” That quote stated that overall most teens play video games. Some of those teens may search the internet, Google Play Store or the App Store for hours at a time trying to find the right game.

Teen Ink I hope you take my ideas into consideration in your next magazine. This simple fix will have great impact on your future magazines if you consider this simple fix. Thanks again Teen Ink for writing this amazing magazine. Keep approving the great fiction and nonfiction stories, many teenagers enjoy your magazine and hope you keep making more. So Teen Ink you really do help shape my life and other teens lives around the world.

I was inspired by the fact that Teen Ink dosent have a section for apps.