Who is my role model and why? | Teen Ink

Who is my role model and why?

September 2, 2013
By ninamc12 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida
ninamc12 BRONZE, Clermont, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My role model in my life is a women who inspired me to do my best and to be my best. She loves the Lord with all her heart and is very passionate about sharing him with others. Her name is Teresa, my mother. Not only i she my mother, she is also my best friend and a great spiritual adviser.
My favorite aspects of hers are that she is patient, understanding, and courageous. By courageous I mean she risked her comfortable way of living to adopt not one, but five children from Russia. Even though I may not be her biological child, I still love her as my biological mother. Her patience is way beyond normal. Who would have time to take care of five kids and still work as a wife and a house keeper? One thing I know for sure is that she is incredible more patient than I am.
Not only is she patient and courageous, she is also a very understanding person. Whenever my siblings and I get into some sort of mishap, my mother is always there to show us how to handle the situation. Even when I commit catastrophes, she loves me unconditionally.
I learn so much from my mother and I hope to learn more in the future. That is why my mother, Teresa, is my best friend and role model.