Friday the 13 | Teen Ink

Friday the 13

On a late November night, it was the perfect night for a trick. Chris, Ally, and Josh, decided to pull a prank on the nerd at school; Tyler. They wanted to lure him to the “hang out” which is the pond on North Road. Tyler received an invitation in his locker that morning, inviting him to the “exclusive” party and told him to meet at the pond by 10pm. Tyler may have been in desperate need of friends, but he sure wasn’t a fool. Tyler knew what was going on because it is Friday the 13th, and decided to set the 3 of them up instead. Tyler arrived at the pond at 8pm instead of 10pm to set up. He had bought a sheet to act as a joke and creepy music, he decided to use that to scare his peers. He arrived at the pond, right on time. He sets up his terrifying ghost on the nearest tree branch. Now all he had to do was wait. As his watch strikes 11; Chris, Ally, and Josh appear. Timing couldn’t be more perfect, the ghost is set up, and he begins playing the haunting music. The three of them lay eyes on the ghost, drops their water balloons that they planned to throw at Tyler, and ran for their lives while screaming like lunatics.
As Tyler laughs it all off, out of know where he sees a ghost, the real ghost. He tries to scream, but nothing comes out of his mouth. He tries to run, but he stands there. Paralyzed. All he feels is the crisp wind surrounding him, and he feels the presence of the ghost. Tyler sees his three enemies run past him, and they are the last people to ever see Tyler. Because Tyler was never seen again.
THE END

I wrote this piece for school