Through Storms to Stars | Teen Ink

Through Storms to Stars

April 8, 2024
By polinaperin DIAMOND, Espluegues De Llobregat, Other
polinaperin DIAMOND, Espluegues De Llobregat, Other
79 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.


In the heart of the tempest, where shadows dance bold, Where the winds howl their stories, untold, There lies a path, narrow and steep, A journey of heart, where the slopes are deep.

Now, the world seems draped in endless night, Each step, a battle, an uphill fight. Doubts whisper fiercely, a relentless foe, Casting long shadows on the paths we know.

Yet, in this darkness, a flicker of light, A beacon of hope, in the relentless night. For within us burns, a fire so bright, Guiding us through, with its gentle might.

The road is long, and the night seems endless, But our spirits are strong, our resolve is relentless. With each small step, the dawn grows near, The shadows retreat, and the path becomes clear.

Perseverance, our compass, through trials and fears, Turning our whispers, into triumphant cheers. For beyond the tempest, skies are blue, And the stars, they wait, to shine anew.

So, hold fast to dreams, let them be your guide, Through storms and darkness, be your own light. For the journey is worth, every scar, every tear, With perseverance, the stars, we shall near.


The author's comments:

This poem speaks to the challenges and adversities faced in difficult times, emphasizing the power of perseverance and inner strength to overcome obstacles.