A Moral I Learned | Teen Ink

A Moral I Learned

Moral lesson learned

I use to think that money was the most important thing in the world. The way I thought that money was the most important thing in the world was that all people naturally want an infinite amount of money. People just want to have money so they can survive in this world that is driven by this green sheet of paper that is worth more than a life, water, happiness, etc. Money is generally is a way to identify if you have more money then that means you have more power and if you have less money then you have less power.

But then I saw something that changed my mind on how money was not as important as I thought. It was a sunny hot day and i went to the store walking the sun rays were as powerful as a punch from the strongest man on earth. I was dying on how hot it was that day so i went to the store to buy something that was refreshing and icy cold. When i was in line to pay there was a man that forgot his wallet and had to buy diapers for his kids but a homeless man said he will pay for it. In that moment I saw that money isn't that important because a man that could have used the money to buy food for himself that did not have that much money he would give it to someone else so they won't struggle like how they struggle with their life.

So know I think that money is not the most important thing in the world. I think this because money can always run from use but other people love and help will never run. Money is the root of evil it has a face of anger and deception. Money could never buy thing that actually matter and if it can buy a friend then that friend is not a real friend or if it can buy a family it not a real family in that case.