San Diego, California Trip Review | Teen Ink

San Diego, California Trip Review

November 6, 2019
By estelaahuaffen BRONZE, Azusa, California
estelaahuaffen BRONZE, Azusa, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

On the weekend of September 7 2019, I went to many fun places when I visited San Diego.The places I went were amazing! Hope you enjoy learning about my trip.

I went to the San Diego zoo and I learned and saw many things. I saw zebras, giraffes, tigers and many more animals.I ate at a restaurant called The Koala cafe… it wasn’t the best. The food was dry and flavorless so I was not that satisfied. We also went around the zoo in a safari tram that took us all around the San Diego zoo.

Then our family into the Marriott San Diego hotel. When we got there, we already knew it was going to be beautiful. So we checked in and the lobby was very modern, and clean. When we got to the hall we walked down it and it smelled better than anything I have ever smelled before. The room was nicer and cleaner than the lobby, it was kind of small but that was fine. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were softer than clouds. So I give the room 10 out of 10 stars, it was one of the best hotels I have stayed in. 

On the second day of the trip we went to an island called Coronado island. The island had a bridge from San Diego to Coronado island. So we checked out the downtown and it was nice. So then we stopped by this hotel, The Coronado hotel, that claims to be haunted. We struggled to find parking then finally found a space,  so we walked inside and it was dark and historic. We walked a little bit more and an employee there told us a story about a lady who died on the beach there and let us into the ballroom he told us how people have been hearing strange noises from that room. It was kind of spooky.The hotel had a gelato shop and I ate gelato for the first time ever and it was delicious! When our day was done exploring, we got back n our car and headed by home. San Diego was an awesome place and I had the best time!