The Q Review | Teen Ink

The Q Review

When you walk into Qdoba you can smell the amazing smell of freshly cooked Mexican food. If you look around, the place looks fantastic. The restaurant is modern Mexican-themed. Qdoba is a versatile restaurant. They really make it possible for the customers to do as they please. If you want to sit down and talk with friends over dinner, you can! If you want to just grab food and go, you can! If you want to order online and just pick it up, you can! The best part is that you get to choose everything you want on your meal; it is full customization of your meal.

When you walk into the restaurant you are almost always greeted. The atmosphere is welcoming, simple, and clean. The food is always fresh and warm because they are assembling it right in front of you. Overall, the atmosphere is stellar. 

But, there are times when the place gets crammed with customers and you can see the workers getting stressed sometimes. Additionally, they tend to mess up online orders frequently when there is a whole family or a big group ordering. They will sometimes add something you didn’t ask for and/or forget to put something on. 

Adding onto the things I liked, their food choices are endless. There may be a limited amount of things on the menu, however, customers have to remember that you can customize everything from burritos to quesadillas. 

Their protein is excellent. The seasoning that they use on all of their proteins is exceptional and kind of makes them who they are, it is their strong suit. The taste is savory yet sweet. Not that everything else is just okay, but it is hard to have something like lettuce or tomatoes be different from other places. 

Something customers should know, would be what to have on their meal. When I first went I just thought of what I would put on it if I were at home.  I would recommend trying new things, you can’t go wrong at the Q. 

I like Qdoba