Everywhere Belt Bag | Teen Ink

Everywhere Belt Bag

By apederson BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
apederson BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

This fanny pack that they have entitled “the everywhere belt bag” was all the rage. Not too long ago they couldn't keep them on the shelves in stores and they were always sold out online. As someone who does not like purses that much and doesn't want anything super big to carry around, this bag seemed like the perfect option. I finally got my hands on one a few months ago and have finally had enough time using it to give my final opinion on it, and I love it. For me, this bag is almost perfect. It is one big zipper pouch with a slim zipper pouch on the back perfect for my phone. In the main compartment it has small mesh pockets to keep everything organized and separated. For me who only carries my phone, keys, a small wallet, and a few small miscellaneous items, this is the perfect size for all of that without overfilling it. The bag can also be worn in different ways. You can wear it as a traditional fanny pack around your waist which I prefer for activities or long periods of time. You can also wear it crossbody which I wear the most since it looks more fashionable. Another good thing about this bag is that it comes in a wide variety of colors. You can stick with black, white or gray, to go with everything or you can switch it up with their fun colors and patterns for a more fun look. I use this bag everyday and it has not started to wear down and cleans really easily if it gets dirty. I think that this is a very good everyday bag and you should get one. 

I use this bag everyday and love it so much.