Child Called It by Dave Pelzer | Teen Ink

Child Called It by Dave Pelzer

The book that I read was The Child Called It and it is a very good book and it is a very good book and it shows how bad some people got it in life and how bad some people get treated in they’re life. The book is very inspirational and it shows how hard some people got it in life and how good some people got in life so you should treat everyone the same and nobody should be excluded from and thing. In the book there is a boy named dave and his mom abuses him and treats him like he is a piece of garbage and like he is not even a human being, they say that it is the worst case of child abuse ever recorded on record and I think that it is because of the way that his mother treats him. She does not feed him and she threatened to kill him if he didn’t do the dishes faster than he was but she didn’t mean it, and then his little brother ran into her and she fell and the knife poked into david she had stabbed him and he almost died because of it and she wouldn’t help him he had to sneak to wash his stab wound out. One day when he went to school his school nurse looked at him and called him into her office and she checked him out and a cop sowed up and took dave away from his crazy alcoholic mother that beat him very badly. I really liked the book and I give it 5 stars because it is so good of a book and I recommend this book to any young teenager that likes to read or that doesn’t like to read because this book is sad book it is a real page turner.