Macon, Jason Aldean | Teen Ink

Macon, Jason Aldean

By EthanD BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
EthanD BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Wow, wow is what I’m thinking listing to Jason Aldean’s new album Macon. I can still hear those guitar strings from the first song I heard, After you. From there I just kept going down listening to every song from that album. Every song beautifully written with a great beat putting a smile on my face every time. So I’m gonna tell you why this is my favorite album. A great place to start is the title Macon.

What is Macon? Macon is Jason’s hometown of Georgia. In some of his songs, he talks about his small town. And it’s a great feeling to relate to that. He’s got a wonderful story to each song always matched with great rhythm. This is his 11th album so a lot of experience behind his singing. One thing special about his new one is that it’s actually a double album. Meaning this is only half of the songs he will drop. Can not wait until he drops the other half (Georgia) sometime in early 2022. I don’t know how he can top Macon so it will be a great surprise.

My top three songs. My favorite song is After you. The way he sings it is so calming but the backing track brings it a little upbeat which is perfect. This song always puts me in a better mood, and reminds me of summer nights. 

Jason Aldean's new album Macon is amazing.