For Honor | Teen Ink

For Honor MAG

January 18, 2019
By ElijahJ BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
ElijahJ BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Today’s technology has allowed game players to experience the childhood fantasy of becoming a medieval knight. “For Honor” is a game where medieval fighting helps you hone your reaction time,  analyze your opponents, memorize combos, and much more. “For Honor” has a hero roster of medieval characters based on real knights, samurais, and Vikings from the medieval era. However, you should only buy “For Honor” if you enjoy complex games that call for plenty of memorization. It’s s a great game to invest in for serious gamers due to its realism, difficulty, and endless content.

In terms of being realistic, “For Honor” is like no other game. Games like “Call of Duty: Black Ops 4” lack realism with their grapple hooks and laser guns; “For Honor” stands out from the crowd because they generate their character movements with real people. Actors wear special suits that allow a computer to track and record their movements as they act out tasks the characters will complete in the game. After this, graphics are added to create realistic animation.

Another reason “For Honor” is a fantastic game is because of its extreme difficulty. The game is complex and has a sophisticated player base. People who play “For Honor” aren’t the six-year-olds that get a game for Christmas. Although the game is amazing, there are still a lot of people who haven’t heard of it. This means that those who do play “For Honor,” are serious about it.

Finally, “For Honor” is a great game because of its endless content. The game’s developers from Ubisoft said in an interview that they will never create a second game. Instead, they will continuously add content to the original game. This also stands out because most companies create sequels so that they can make more money by getting people to purchase a second game. “For Honor” came out in late 2017 and is still adding content to this day. The latest content was added on January 31, 2019.

“For Honor” is a great game because of its realism, difficulty, and endless content. While certain people may not like the game because of its complexity, it brings the medieval fighting movies into the player’s hands. The enormous hero roster, the real-life animation, and the endless content make the game extremely fun to play.


The author's comments:

For Honor Reveiw