Tueur Féminin | Teen Ink

Tueur Féminin

November 16, 2014
By annagsp BRONZE, Glendale, California
annagsp BRONZE, Glendale, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
o'


  I pierce the hearts of my victims with my subtle soft brown eyes that seem innocent but are cursed with horrid images of my past. One twisted look and they're knees grow weak and drop to the ground. Sweat collected on their foreheads and body tense with fear and desperation. They each utter the word "please" and that's my cue to snap their neck and just as quick, they are gone.
           My name? It’ll remain unsaid. You can call me Blade. They all call me Blade.  My story’s a long and tragic one so I’ll cut it short. My parents died when I was in junior high. None of my family wanted me, I was always the craziest of the hicks in our family. I didn’t have friends growing up in my small town so the orphanage seemed like a pretty good idea at the time. But I swear to you that place was full of psychos. Cry baby kids begging for a new mommy or daddy. Everyone annoyed me and drained my potential everyday that I was there. I left. I couldn’t stand it. And guess what? They couldn't find me and still haven’t. That’s just how good I am. Someone did find me however.  She’s the reason I do what I do. I’ll never forget the day she discovered my innate abilities. It was a time where I mostly dwelled in the abandoned art studio on fifth street. The Saturday farmer’s market had barely begun to roll out. My malnourished body was definitely speaking to me, so I dolled up as much as I could and suckered up my power to get in a meal. As I walked through the rather gloomy alleyway to the market my long ponytail swishing from side to side, and golden cowboy boots I harvested from an inner city landfill clinked on the cement street. I neared the venders and saw a chunky looking man selling his homemade, organic,vegan, gluten free, pesticide free, delicious-free, BS bread loafs nearby. I quietly approached him, my arms locked together on my back and looked up innocently. He smiled and greeted me but I didn’t say a word. He seemed confused at first, then compelled by my eyes. You see, it was all the eyes. They were so warm, so gentle and innocent. Never would you expect eyes like mine to hypnotize.  It’s the blue, grey and green eyes that dig deep into your soul, but, my mother always said it was a gift. The venders mouth dropped and he drooled like a dog. His eyes rolled back into the back of his head like a creature and he proceeded to give me a bag of their finest baguettes. Four rolls all to myself. I kindly replied thank you and suddenly he was released from the trance. I skipped off back into the alley as but he looked as though he had just awaken from being comatose for a century. As I was running, I came to sudden halt. I was frazzled. I fixed my hair and looked up to see a very tall lady with big, black sunglasses. She had long straight black hair, red lipstick and a slender figure. She was dressed very nicely and I could tell she had money. She wore a black, longsleeve, tight-fitting dress with black high heels. I assumed she was one of those petty modeling scouts that scam little girls and bankrupt their families by promising a bright and glamorous future. She didn’t really say anything at first but then she insisted on cupping my face. I fought her grip on my cheeks though, I hated people touching me. Finally she said, “ Listen, little guppy, I’ll make something out of you so stop squirming and walk with me.” I was compelled to listen to her, she seemed like a woman of power so I followed her. She told me all about how she witnessed what I did to the bread man. She said she knew what I was and that I could be of use to her. At the time I knew nothing of what she was saying, but now it’s all making sense. She gave me my new name and told me my past wasn’t important. That day was the first day of my new life. Blade was born that day.
          It’s been a long time since that day. I’m seventeen now and I’m putting my powers to good use. Madam X is the woman’s name who I spoke of earlier. I like with her and six other girls and guys like me in upper Manhattan. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I was born with the gift of mind control. As a little kid, I always got what I wanted and never settled for less. Among me where kids of special abilities for example mediumship, poison generation, resurrection, mutation and other superhuman powers. Let me give you some background. Madam X worked in the FBI for 20 years and was respectfully released after she deemed to have a “psychotic episode” after being blinded by a gunshot wound in her left eye from an enraged criminal.  FYI this wasn’t a psychotic episode.She had gained the gift of foresight but federal officials put her on court ordered therapy and other forms of “help.” Madam knew she could use her newfound talent to do good in the world. She went all over New York City and found troubled children like me for her agency. However, she knew she couldn't do good on her own so she teamed up with the FBI and secured all our lives just like that.
          We wake up at 6 A.M sharp every morning. My roommate, J.C is clairvoyant and she claims she needs her rest so she can properly work so we let that one sleep in. The rest of us shower and get dressed and make it down to the living quarters for breakfast. Madam X feeds us like horses, making sure were healthy and at our best shape. By nine, we leave for S.Y.F.I.P
( Special Youth For Investigation Purposes) Unit. A special sub-headquarter the FBI has created for us. Here, all of us get an individual case; murder suspects, rapists, fraudulent CEOs, and other criminals of this day and age. Usually by twelve, we go our separate ways and prepare for our duties. 
         Five P.M. I sit and wait outside of 1799 N. Broadview St. in the nicest part of the big apple. Congressman Harold Jester sits comfortably inside his six-story home with his bigot wife and three angel children.  I’ve been tasked to “take care” of Mr.Jester for his corruptive decisions in  the legislative branch. I’ve transformed myself as an older girl scout raising money for her little ol’ girl scout community. I enter the premises and knock on the door. I’m calm, I’m always calm and I never doubt myself.  A tall black man opens the door and asks what I want. I don’t speak or say a word I just stare. The twinkle of my eyes brings a tear down his cheek. He steps to the side, lets me pass and allows himself out the door, into his car and drives of far, far away. I turn left into the uppity, high class kitchen and prepare my blade. I prefer a blade nowadays rather then when I began, I used my bare hands. I step into the dining room where the family is having their peas and carrots with chicken. I take a deep breath but just as I’m about to speak the mother says, “ Oh… hello dear how did you get inside, can we help you?” Yes, I’m sure she’s very sincere and kind and blah blah blah but I have to get rid of her and quick. I hold my box of cookies and just look up. She’s confused but sooner or later the trance will kick in. Her eyes roll and turn until the socket is all white. She runs to her purse, grabs her wallet and plays me all the money in cash that she owns. Fine, this isn’t an important part of my plan, but why not make a little bit of cash here and there when you can, right?
           The husband looks confused and the kids are frightened that their mommy just cashe]d out on dozens of boxes of cookies. The woman goes upstairs. Next, I move on to the kids. Since they serve no personal benefit to me. I go up to each of the little, blonde dolls and I give them a nice big smile making sure to bat my eyelashes. They each get up and follow their mother like good little duckies to the master bedroom. I wait until I hear the door slam from upstairs then approach Mr. America. I can practically see his fear, his whole body is shuddering and sweat is dewing up on his upper lip. He spits out, “Please, I don’t know what you want but I’ll give you everything just please, please don’t hurt my family. Oh dear God.” I smile at him and he suddenly seems just a little relieved. Oh poor congressman, don’t let this face fool you! I only stare deeply into him, crushing all his manly power. I begin to control his actions. He falls to the floor and loses all abilities to move his muscles. He’s questions me, he’s confused, he wants to know how I do all this. Oh my oh me I just smile and take out my trusty blade, Zoe. At this point he’s screaming and yelling for help. How annoying can people be right? So I just give him a good look and his mouth shuts. He wants to speak, but sadly he can’t. He begins to mumble out of his closed mouth the word “please” over, and over. This is my time to shine. Zoe, meet congressman. Congressman Harold, meet Zoe. And the jobs done. I call Jozie the clans super weight lifting goddess to come help me with the body. As I wait, I sit by their beautiful fire place and enjoy my samosas. The kids and Ms. Jester stay nice and tucked in upstairs. When Jozie arrives, she carries the body out back into the S.Y.F.I.P. Range Rover. And thank God for her! She finalizes my brutal missions.
             After a long day of work, all the kids are usually home by nine either resting, reading or playing pool in the homes basement. Personally I like to go swimming in the indoor pool , preferably late, when not a soul is down there. I relax and think about the day and how thankful I am for Madam X, my freak show of a family here, and my job. It’s where I belong and what I was born to do.